|Manufacturer Part Number: CDCLVP110MVFR
|Manufacturer / Brand: Texas Instruments
|Part of Description: Clock Drivers & Distribution 1:10 LVPECL/HSTL to LVPECL Clock Driver
|Lead Free Status / RoHS Status: Lead free / RoHS Compliant
|Ship From: HK/Shen Zhen
|Shipment Way: DHL/Fedex/TNT/UPS
|Package / Case
|Maximum Operating Temperature
|+ 85 C
|Minimum Operating Temperature
|– 40 C
|Operating Supply Current
|Clock Drivers & Distribution
|Factory Pack Quantity
|Supply Voltage – Min
|Supply Voltage – Max
Get in touch with us now
What is CDCLVP110MVFR?
CDCLVP110MVFR is a type of medium-voltage, three-phase, full-frame, liquid-filled distribution transformer. It is designed for use in medium-voltage distribution systems and offers a range of features to provide reliable and efficient power distribution. Its high quality construction and design provide superior performance and long life. The transformer is designed for voltage levels up to 15kV, and can be used in both indoor and outdoor applications. The transformer is also equipped with a variety of protective features, including an overload protection system and an over-temperature protection system. Additionally, the transformer is designed to meet the requirements of UL 2250, the standard for medium-voltage distribution transformers.
The CDCLVP110MVFR transformer is an ideal choice for applications such as commercial and industrial power distribution, distribution networks, and other medium-voltage applications. Its design and construction make it a reliable and efficient choice for power distribution needs. Additionally, its built-in safety features make it a safe and reliable choice for power distribution.
Overall, the CDCLVP110MVFR is an excellent choice for medium-voltage power distribution. Its reliable and efficient design, along with its protective features, make it an ideal choice for a variety of power distribution applications.
If you’re looking for a reliable and efficient medium voltage transformer, the CDCLVP110MVFR is an excellent choice.
How to use CDCLVP110MVFR?
1. Install the transformer in accordance with local regulations and manufacturer instructions.
2. Connect the terminals of the transformer to the appropriate power source.
3. Make sure the voltage of the power source is compatible with the transformer’s rating.
4. Ensure the load is properly balanced and that it does not exceed the transformer’s capacity.
5. Connect the appropriate protective device, such as a fuse or circuit breaker, to the transformer.
6. Monitor the performance of the transformer and make regular maintenance checks.
7. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for further maintenance and operation of the transformer.